For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
- Liaise with internal departments, artist managers, agents, fan clubs, VIP companies and other partners to gather ticketing build information for large-scale, reserved and general admission events ranging in capacity from 2500-17000 attendees.
- Build and manage event builds to ensure deadlines for presales and onsales are met.
- Responsible for training and scheduling box office staff.
- Manage all day of show ticketing and box office operations such as; Providing show information to the Box office team, counterfeit ticketing resolution and guest list discrepancies.
- Maintains and manages cash logs and change banks across multiple venues.
- Manage inventory on assigned events including AXS Premium, VIP, Fan Club, etc.
- Work with Finance to ensure that fan club, VIP and other settlements are finalized for each event.
- Other ticketing related projects as necessary.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- 4-6 years Of related work experience including experience in the entertainment industry
- Previous supervisory experience
- Box Office Experience is required
- Experience in building ticketed events using ticketing software such as AXS
- Must have experience working in the music industry, specifically live entertainment
- Familiarity of basic accounting and budgeting principals
- Familiarity with AXS, Ticketmaster and other ticketing platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Professional
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- $55,000.00 to $70,000.00
- This position is eligible for a bonus under the current bonus plan requirements.
- Fulltime: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, company paid basic life insurance, voluntary life insurance, parental leave, 401k Plan (with a current employer match of 3%), flexible spending and health savings account options, and wellness offerings.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her/their normal description.