For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The UI Designer will define and document UI solutions for internal tools and platforms. The Designer takes tasks and projects through successful completion by creating user-interface design collateral, diagnosing design issues and setbacks, and proposing viable solutions. This individual excels at time management, can tend to multiple tasks and projects depending on demand, and has a firm understanding of all levels of production.
- Carry user-interface design projects from concept through completion for internal tools and platforms and other asset needs across the Company.
- Provide expertise on user-interface design by brainstorming, ideating, and advising designers to create conceptual designs that communicate key messages effectively, while adhering to brand guidelines of the Company and its entities.
- Ensure internal web and mobile user-interface design consistency across the organization by collaborating with stakeholder, product and engineering, documenting best practices, and organizing design files and working folders to promote team efficiency and synergy.
- Maintain current knowledge on industry and design trends (with a focus on user-interface design) to keep the team at the industry’s forefront in content and design spaces by conducting research.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Art, Design or related field.
- 2-4 years of digital creative design experience (e.g., in UX/UI)
- Proficient in Figma, Jira, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of design system optimization and digital file types.
- Experience creating dev ready assets.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with non-designers on projects.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment.
- Self-starter, able to think creatively to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge and interest in design and demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Knowledge of music industry preferred.
Pay Scale: $90,189.00 - $122,986.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.