AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is seeking a Box Office Supervisor to join our team in Denver, CO. The Box Office Supervisor oversees part-time ticket sellers and on-location box office operations for events at City of Denver owned venues.
What Will You Do?
- Adhere, communicate and reinforce the policies and procedures of AXS, the City of Denver, and related properties.
- Coordinate with AEG, Live Nation, and various promoters with the AXS and Venue staff on-site to ensure ticketing and box office needs are met.
- Assist with the management of updates to holds, maps, capacities, etc
- Ensure the event is ready for night of show settlement and post event settlement.
- Attend pre-event walkthrough meetings with venues to ensure a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of the space and equipment needed to perform box office operations, as needed
- Schedule reports and maintain reporting needs on-site for promoter and venue.
- Responsible for box office safe and all monies inside while on-site.
- Perform pre-event check list to include, but not limited to: Preparing ticketing seller banks, preparing will call, coordinating with promoter, venue, fan clubs and VIP packagers on box office needs, etc.
- Verify and count all ticket seller reconciliations.
- Send night of show event reports to clients and promoters.
- Ensure ADA compliant ticketing practices.
- Report and follow up on any ticketing equipment repair issues.
- Assist with office ticketing and administrative projects.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What Will You Bring?
- 3+ Ticketing or live event experience, especially working with ticketing systems.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Experience leading and mentoring preferred.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment, learn new skills, and interact with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, detailed organizational skills.
- A positive, service oriented attitude.
- An ability to prioritize effectively and work efficiently under pressure.
- Computer literacy. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and other web-based software platforms.
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative/team environment.
- Nice to have: Project management experience.
- Flexibility and willingness to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays according to event needs.
Pay Scale: $21.00
This role is also eligible for health insurance, 401K, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for sick leave, parental leave, vacation, and PTO.
What’s in it for You?
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.