For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
- Provide day-to-day guidance to leadership and team members in the areas of employee relations, fostering leadership success, shaping the employee experience, onboarding, performance management initiatives, terminations and policy interpretation, improvement, and implementation.
- Partner with managers to create/edit job descriptions to reflect current needs of the organization. Proactively audit existing job descriptions to ensure they are aligned to support departmental/organizational changes.
- Provide performance management guidance to leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Work closely with leaders and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Collaborate with leaders to identify business needs and develop tailored HR strategies to support those needs.
- Lead employee relations investigations and manage documentation while maintaining confidentiality and resolving conflicts efficiently.
- Lead performance and talent development processes for the designated client group, contributing to training delivery and ensuring alignment with organizational objectives. Continually evaluate training programs to ensure effectiveness and relevance.
- Conduct and document exit interviews, analyzing results to identify trends; presents findings to Director of HR, along with recommended solutions, programs and policies
- Partners with Compensation to ensure any compensation matters are proactively addressed.
- Collaborate with Employee Engagement and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) teams to implement initiatives and promote an inclusive and engaging culture. Participate as a contributing team member on various projects related to DE&I, corporate social responsibility, and HR operational initiatives.
- Train and provide support to local HR partners on Corporate AEG initiatives
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Business Administration, Communications, or Psychology
- 6-8 years years experience in the HR Business Partner role
- Experience working within a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic business environment
- Experience with multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems (i.e., UKG, Workday, ADP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Experience with Talent Managment Systems (Cornerstone On-Demand, SuccessFactors, etc.) is preferred
- Entertainment Industry experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage and resolve complex and sensitive human resource issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, high energy, excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Strong knowledge of Federal and State employment and leave laws (i.e., FMLA, CFRA, PDL, ADA,)
- Ability to recommend solutions to complex and sensitive employee matters while maintaining confidentiality
- Strong HR systems knowledge (i.e., PeopleSoft; ADP; applicant tracking system; talent management system)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly summarize and present data in a meaningful format
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and in team environment
- Organized with high attention to detail, a focus on accuracy and record of prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to adapt to new technologies to ensure efficiencies
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP is preferred
Payscale: $80,851- $117,908
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.