AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is looking for a talented Sr. UX Product Designer to join our User Experience Design (UXD) team in Los Angeles. The Senior UX Product Designer drives and designs next-generation products for fans and clients in live entertainment focusing on responsive web solutions, e-commerce, native mobile apps, and business tools. The Senior UX Product Designer leads and produces innovative product solutions for AXS clients and fans by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, UX Designers, Business Analysts and Developers, to translate ideas and concepts into intuitive and visually appealing product designs
What You’ll Do
- Design end-to-end user experiences for multiple projects
- Collaborate with product managers, program managers, and developers to estimate the scope and establish priorities
- Create user experiences that serve to address business and customer goals and needs via user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and functional prototypes
- Develop detailed, annotated, and functional requirements/specifications for handoff to developers and works closely with developers to maintain functional integrity throughout the implementation
- Establish relationships with stakeholders and others in cross-functional teams to produce experiences that help support strategy in efforts to drive significant engagement and provide more value
- Coach more junior colleagues in techniques, processes, and responsibilities
- Provide direct and impactful feedback to other designers on the team, helping designers on adjacent product teams grow their skills
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Champion user-centric designs always thinking from the user's perspective
What to Bring
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Graphic/Visual Arts, HCI, or a related area
- 4-6 years Related work experience.
- Experience using Figma or other industry standard design tools.
- Experience participating and providing feedback in internal design reviews.
- Experience with ticketing company is preferred.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an advanced understanding of information hierarchy, business objectives, good usability practices and a solid sense of aesthetics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate, estimate, and multi-task amongst different projects while overseeing development of the user experience.
- Ability to deliver on-strategy ideas which are forward-thinking and meet the objectives of the brief.
- Solid proficiency with Figma and other industry standard design tools.
- Ability to think critically, to collaborate and to present ideas to senior stakeholders, clients, team members, product managers, and engineers.
- Solid understanding of capabilities and limitations of technologies that are used to create powerful user experiences.
Pay Scale: $101,199 - $132,824
Please include your portfolio showcasing your commercial experience in User Experience, Interface, Interactive, Graphic and Web Design for immediate consideration.
More About AXS
AXS sells millions of tickets every year for 300+ clients in the US and Europe, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Kings and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, we also work in wonderful offices throughout the US, the UK, and Europe. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about working at AXS, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/