AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is responsible for projects from inception to business delivery which require the ability to manage timelines while maintaining quality goals. The TPM will identify, analyze, mitigate, and proactively respond to project, technological and operational risks. The TPM is expected to execute AXS’ delivery process so that the distributed resources can work as an effective, objective driven and collaborative global team.
What will you Do?
- Provide oversight for performance, scope, schedule, and quality to technical and business leadership.
- Monitor performance against key indicators established internally.
- Perform issue and risk management activities.
- Provide status reports to leadership teams on potential impacts to scope, risk, and resources.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the requirements definition and continuing through development, test, and final delivery.
- Facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments, and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork.
What Will You Bring?
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years Project management experience in an IT or software development setting.
- Experience with identifying, analyzing, mitigating, and proactively responding to project, technological and operational risks
- Experience with driving complex, cross-functional enterprise projects, leading multiple efforts simultaneously, with complexity and capacity-limiting factors.
- Experience partnering with relevant technology and business managers to ensure the project has the skillsets and capacity required for delivery.
- Experience with project execution and delivery through the complete project lifecycle.
- Experience with assessing project risks and issues, and developing contingency plans as needed.
- Understanding of projects within the program portfolio with the ability to manage assigned projects with clarity of context, and develop an understanding of cross-program portfolio dependencies.
- Ability to ensure project status reports are relevant, transparent, and add value.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members to achieve project goals.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies to manage projects and ensure that all team members are working collaboratively and efficiently.
- Key personal characteristics include being ethical and values driven; innovative and open to different ideas/viewpoints.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills with the ability to forge consensus among competing constituents on critical and time sensitive issues, is desired
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)-PMI Preferred but not required
pay scale $78,086 - $102,488
What’s in it for You?
- An opportunity to make an impact by working closely with every facet of the AXS product and with every part of the organization.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
Curious about the typical interview process for this position? Here's what to expect:
- Stage 1: 20-min Recruiter Screen - via Zoom
- Stage 2: 30-min Hiring Manager video Interview
- Stage 3: Two 30-min Peer video Interviews
- Stage 4: Two 30-min Onsite interviews
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets each year for over 500 premier venues, sports teams, and event organizers across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Clients include First Avenue, USGA, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Crypto.com Arena, Coachella, Stagecoach, The O2, and B.League (Japan).
Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide. In each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.