For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
Hangout Music Festival 2024 - Event Staff
Summary of all Positions:
- The Box Office Attendant is responsible for communicating information regarding the location, event, seating options, price structures, and other details to help guests select the best event ticket option. The incumbent will process ticket orders and collects payments.
- The Credentials Staff will be responsible for checking in staff and guests and interacting with everyone in a friendly and professional manner. This position will also assist with setting up and restocking credential inventory to ensure efficient workflow and process transactions while accurately reconciling all inventory and equipment at the end of each shift.
- The Festival Staff will be responsible for assisting with various tasks of the event. This position will assist with the load in and load out for placement, adjustment, and operation of any festival equipment on or off site. Additionally, the Festival Staff will ensure any equipment and materials are in proper working condition and assist with any additional tasks needed.
- The Hospitality Staff will be responsible for acting as the primary point of contact at the event and provide customer service to VIP patrons. This position will help maintain the VIP area and ensure those areas are safe and secure for patrons. Additionally, the Hospitality Staff will make sure all materials are supplied and stocked throughout the event and communicate any issues that may arise to the Manager.
- The Production Runner is responsible for assisting and transporting event materials to and from the venue or event in a safe and efficient manner. The incumbent is the “go to” person for various production and artist requests to fulfill production needs and the artist rider.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Position is based in Gulf Shores, Alabama.