For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
Forest Hills Stadium is located centrally in Forest Hills, within the borough of Queens, NY, a short distance from frequent service by several rail lines. During its first heyday in the 1960s and 70s, the stadium hosted The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Barbra Streisand, and Simon and Garfunkel. Today, icons such as Paul Simon, Alabama Shakes, and Mumford & Sons are back onstage. The stadium operators are proud of their long-term vision to bring Forest Hills Stadium to its rightful position in the upper echelon of New York and American musical experience.
Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Facility and Site Maintenance Specialist is responsible for ensuring the functionality and setup of the venue prior, during, and after concerts and events. The facility and site crewmember will work all across the outdoor site to perform various maintenance tasks such as painting, minor carpentry, site repairs and other physical labor duties as they arise to make sure the venue is looking and functioning to its best potential. This individual will also work before, during, and after events to set-up and breakdown various site fixtures including, barricades, fence panels, pop up tents and signage in support of the event.
- Perform daily, event and regularly scheduled cleaning and maintenance projects. Responsible for the overall maintenance of the venue, including, but not limited to; painting, pressure washing, bathroom maintenance, upkeep of air-conditioning and heating, other repairs/maintenance as needed.
- Perform duties as directed by Manager to maintain equipment in good working condition.
- Work with Crew Members to setup and break down barricades, fence panels, site furniture and signage.
- Work to pick up and distribute packages and deliveries as needed across the site.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency, preferred
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Experience in overall repair/maintenance
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Must be able to climb, crawl, bend, and stoop with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Forklift experience a plus.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Pay Scale: $24.86-25.88