AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
- Opens and or closes ticket window as required
- Accurately dispenses tickets as requested by patrons
- Accepts payment and make change accurately
- Maintains accurate count when selling hard tickets or accesses computer for count of computer printed tickets
- Completes daily ticket sales report
- Keeps accurate daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold
- Balances sales and change bank and submits cash to Box Office Supervisor or Manager for audit
- Handles Will-Call window according to procedure, or other related duties assigned by supervisor
- Assist customers with general venue information (i.e. event availability, event pricing, event seat selection, event scheduling, general parking information).
- Assist Patrons with finding their mobile tickets, resolving issues they may have with their mobile tickets in cooperation with a ticketing supervisor
- Exceptional guest and client service capabilities
- Ability to work well with different personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as dictated by events
- Must be able to accurately and efficiently deal with large quantities of cash or other payment methods such as credit cards, checks or money
- 1-2 yrs experience in ticket selling
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. College degree preferred, but not required. High School diploma required.
- Position may require working outdoors
Pay Scale: $18.29
More About AXS
AXS is a global ticketing platform, offering best-in-class ticketing, marketing and data technology in a single platform to suit every client size and type, from small music clubs to the largest sports stadiums. In every corner of our company, you will find teams of dedicated, diverse employees (dubbed “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits. AXS is the ticketing partner for over 350 premier venues, sports teams, event organizers around the world, including JAM Productions, Pabst Theater Group, AEG Presents, The O2, STAPLES Center, T-Mobile Arena, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Minnesota Timberwolves, Houston Rockets and the Vegas Golden Knights. AXS powers both primary and resale marketplaces, leveraging integrated technology and analytics to enable clients to sell the right ticket to the right fan at the right price. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 350 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Cleveland, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, London, and Stockholm. To learn more about working at AXS, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/