AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
LA Galaxy Coach - Girls' Academy must ensure that the long-range coaching/ program strategy achieves the Club’s mission, while remaining consistent and timely towards the goal by continuously evaluating effectiveness of existing programs and suggesting potential changes.
- Consistently uphold all LA Galaxy operating processes, procedures and business ethic codes. Ensure Athletes are represented in the best light to reflect the LA Galaxy, ensure proper safety is maintained in all aspects of the Club. Consistently interact with the Athlete(s), actively play a role as a mentor and educator of the sport to the Athlete(s).
- Play a supporting role to the vision and methods of the LA Galaxy Academy in all aspects of program. Assist the Academy Management Staff with Curriculum, Coaching Education, Development within the program.
- Drive the overall performance and skill development of all players and collaborate with the appropriate LA Galaxy departments to enhance process(es) and program. Continually recruit players and families to the LA Galaxy across all age groups
- Participate, coordinate and lead all training sessions and games. Maintain training log and report back to Academy Management on a routine basis. Actively seek comprehensive knowledge of soccer in decision-making, handling authority and setting and meeting objectives with the Academy Management.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of Head Coach Experience.
- Minimum of USSF B Coaching License and above.
- Must possess basic understanding of MS Office programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.