AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision.
The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl.
The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
The Director of Facility Maintenance is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of a multi-purpose stadium prior, during, and after all events. The Director of Facility Maintenance will oversee all maintenance functions such as cleaning, painting, repair, pest control, and minor construction tasks as it relates to the upkeep and safety of the building, grounds, turf, landscaping, and maintenance equipment. Additional duties will involve working with onsite food/beverage vendors, tenants, and/or partners to ensure their operations meet the venue’s cleaning standards, procedures, and policies.
- Responsible for strategic planning and goal setting activities pertaining to the facility, maintenance department, facility services, and green initiatives. Develops, implements, and evaluates maintenance schedules, programs and strategies designed to create and maintain safe, efficient, functional, secure, clean, and orderly facility spaces.
- Responsible for daily, event-based, and long/short term maintenance projects that include: carpet repair/cleaning, painting of interior/exterior, restoration of seats, bathroom maintenance, pest control, landscaping, and other repairs/maintenance as needed. Monitors work flow and work products, results, methods, and procedures.
- Selects, trains, motivates, and evaluates FT/PT personnel. Leads staff training and professional development; counsels with employees to correct deficiencies in performance; implements disciplinary and termination procedures if necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance budget for the Raiders, UNLV Running Rebels, events and concerts. Responsible for processing all invoices within the department.
- Expert at various cleaning practices and repair responsibilities. Direct, train, and educate staff on the safe handling practices of equipment, chemicals, and procedures per OSHA and other relative safety codes.
- Develop standard operating procedures for maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of venue and all associated assets.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for staffing, repairs, and outsourced labor. Request quotes/bids to determine best options. Ensure service level agreements are being met.
- Engage directly with clients including team staff and promoters to fulfill maintenance requests/needs
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in a related field
- Years of related work experience: 7
- Ability to prioritize workload, solve problems quickly and react to difficult situations appropriately
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of industry best practices in pest control, venue/concourse/office/carpet, concrete/stainless steel, glass window cleaning and general repair
- Highly organized with good coordinating and project management skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Experience working as a maintenance manager in related industry
- Experience in proper cleaning solutions and overall repair/maintenance
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.