AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision.
The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl.
The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
This position will direct the daily operations of the box office. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in ticketing, staff management, customer service, and issue resolutions. The incumbent is responsible for the setup, maintenance, and management of all ticketed events at Allegiant Stadium. This detail-oriented position requires excellent organizational skills, professional interaction with management personnel, vendors, and clients of all levels. Must have an ability to work efficiently, accurately, effectively under pressure, and the ability to complete and prioritize tasks in a timely manner.
- Adhere, communicate and reinforce ASM policies and procedures, as well as policies and procedures specific to the Allegiant Stadium.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing of box office staff.
- Supervise and support assistant box office manager and ticket sellers in their job functions as needed.
- Create, maintain, and modify all ticketed events in Ticketmaster ticketing system.
- Generate & distribute the daily ticket count report for all shows.
- Work with promoters to create event pricing, scaling, manifest creation and sales forecasts.
- Maintain event ticket inventory and placement of all ticket holds.
- Responsible for all accounting and reporting of revenue for all ticket sales.
- Prepare and present final box office settlement report for each event.
- Responsible for box office safe and all monies inside.
- Oversee box office operations during events.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels to best manage labor costs while maintaining outstanding guest service.
- Establish and maintain high standards of customer service for the box office staff.
- Create a positive team environment within the department.
- Resolve customer service issues as necessary.
- Ensure ADA compliant ticketing practices.
- Must be able to manage multiple shows all in one day and at different locations.
- Report and follow up on any ticketing equipment repair issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related area
- A minimum of 5-7 years related experience, including experience supervising, coaching, mentoring, or leading teams
- Proficiency in Ticketmaster ticketing software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and ability to learn all required business systems
- Experience leading, supervising, or coaching teams is required
- Basic accounting skills
- High level of organization focus on detail, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to a flexible scheduled including evenings, weekends and holidays
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.