AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Home to many of the most iconic performances of all time, Oracle Arena and RingCentral Coliseum are Northern California’s most legendary music and event venues. Since opening, the multi-purpose facilities have hosted a spectrum of concerts, sporting events and other major attractions totaling audiences of nearly 100 million. Located in Oakland, CA and managed by AEG Facilities, Oracle Arena and RingCentral Coliseum are home to the MLB’s Oakland Athletics and the NFL’s Oakland Raiders. The venues continue to host legendary acts and welcome countless sold out concerts, multiple-show runs and major music festivals.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide exceptional service to all guests on the suite level before, during and after events at Oracle Arena. The Suite Concierge will enhance the guests experience by greeting, escorting guests to their suites and educating them on the amenities of their suite. While being personable and professional at all times, the concierge will ensure all amenities and services meet the suite guests’ expectations. Responsibilities do not include food or beverage service but will work with the food and beverage caterer to ensure guest satisfaction. All this while answering general questions and assist guests to the best of their ability.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking voice.
- Guide guests to suites during shows/games.
- Actively promotes the experience of Oracle Arena's events and services.
- Answer inquiries, offers suggestions, and provides information pertaining to Oracle Arena and the various locations within the Arena.
- Provide an unsurpassed level of service to our guests.
- Develop and maintain relationships with guests throughout the event, ensure guests are enjoying the event.
- Assist in maintaining a neat and organized suite, concourse, and desk area.
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0 to 1 years of related work experience
- Ability to learn all required business system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be proactive in providing exceptional customer services
- Must be able to work in a team environment and interact with multiple departments.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to act and think quick
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.