AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Oracle Arena & Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum are AEG Facilities-managed venues and Northern California's premiere sports and entertainment venues home to the Oakland Athletics (MLB), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA). Additionally, we host the top entertainers, family shows and special events at our venues.
Maintains all facility equipment in good working condition, including HVAC, plumbing and electrical plants; lighting and climate control systems; roofing systems; ground support equipment, maintenance/cleaning equipment.
- Repairs and maintains all facility systems and equipment employing various techniques including welding and soldering
- Inspects systems throughout facility to detect malfunctions or breakdowns
- Investigates malfunctions or breakdowns of systems to diagnose causes and locate the source of the problem
- Implements corrective actions and solutions
- Anticipates potential malfunctions or breakdowns and takes appropriate action to prevent or minimize curtailment of services
- Operates auxiliary supply systems when a breakdown occurs
- Coordinates shutdown and start-ups of utilities when conditions require it
- Follows procedures for use of Work Orders and AEG Maintenance Manager systems
Adheres to OSHA, NFPA and other applicable safety codes
- Functions as Event Engineer operating lighting and building systems while answering calls and making repairs as needed during events
- Climb 80+ feet tower to facilitate repairs to the field lighting equipment
- Learn how to safely and efficiently operate Zamboni ice resurfacing equipment for ice show and Hockey events
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Education and/or Experience: Graduate of an accredited technical school or apprenticeship program
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with HVAC equipment
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management
- Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work irregular/extended hours, including nights and weekends (required)
- Computer Skills: sufficient computer knowledge to operate BMS and other automated systems
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, CFC refrigerant license required
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License
- Physical demands: heavy lifting, climbing, carrying, stooping, crawling and equipment operation
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors and is subject to adverse conditions.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.