The Hawaii Convention Center is located within walking distance of Waikiki, the Hawaii Convention Center is like no other in the world. Open to the outdoors - with terraces, lanais, courtyards, waterfalls, and fishponds - this remarkable facility combines the latest in cutting edge technology with authentic Hawaiian ambience. Our cultural diversity and legendary spirit of aloha encourage attendees to see the world in a new light, so it's no surprise that people accomplish more when they meet here. Best of all, the warmth of Hawaii and its people continue to inspire, long after meetings have ended.
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- ASM Global, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Finance and HR Assistant will support the both the Finance/Accounting and Human Resources Department with the overall daily and monthly operations, event settlement, accounts receivable, accounts payables, parking operations, payroll, onboarding and other functions as assigned.
- Full cycle accounting: General Ledger, A/P, A/R
- Cash Receipts: log and record
- Assist in company financial month end and year end closing processes
- Process full cycle payroll
- Produce various reports that support both departments: including but not limited to payroll, overtime, vacation liability, benefit deductions etc.
- Handle HR department onboarding and offboarding: including but not limited to orientations, new hire forms, exiting forms etc.
- HR Record Retention: scan, file, label, save and record HR confidential information.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (AA/AS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
- Solid understanding of accounting and knowledge working in accounting systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, 10 key by touch with the ability to learn accounting software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain cooperative and productive work relationships.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, deadline driven environment and execute assignments with high attention to detail.
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of the company and/or clients and respond with appropriate sense of urgency based on needs/situations.
- Must be reliable, use good judgment and discretion and operates with integrity.
- Must have the ability to work harmoniously in a team setting exhibiting the “Aloha Spirit” to fellow workers, guests, clients and the community so as to provide exceptional customer service while demonstrating behaviors that reflect ASM Glogal / Hawai‘i Convention Center’s vision, mission statement and values.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.