The Hawaii Convention Center is located within walking distance of Waikiki, the Hawaii Convention Center is like no other in the world. Open to the outdoors - with terraces, lanais, courtyards, waterfalls, and fishponds - this remarkable facility combines the latest in cutting edge technology with authentic Hawaiian ambience. Our cultural diversity and legendary spirit of aloha encourage attendees to see the world in a new light, so it's no surprise that people accomplish more when they meet here. Best of all, the warmth of Hawaii and its people continue to inspire, long after meetings have ended.
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- ASM Global, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Manages various types of events booked at the Hawai‘i Convention Center.
- Draft, issue and process license agreements and incentive packages internally and send to clients; track and assist in preparing letter of commitments, license agreements, use exceptions, space revisions, space addendums, and any other documents including any necessary changes.
- Prepare Sales Handoff form (or related form) for events.
- Negotiate, seek Legal advice and edit contracts as necessary.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Sales team, Director of Finance and General Manager
- Secure all necessary approvals until contract finalization
- Improve processes and set strategy regularly to ensure contract administration process runs smoothly and effectively at all times.
- Liaison between outside entities, sales team and management for contract administration.
- Answer requests and questions pertaining to sales, Letters of Confirmation, License Agreements, Certificates of Insurance and all other related documentation that confirms a group booking.
- Ensure accuracy of contract information.
- Secure certificate of insurance from clients.
- Manage and track deposit collection from clients.
BOOKING OF EVENTS
- Book rooms/space needed in database for events, as needed or requested by team members.
LICENSE AGREEMENT INCENTIVES
- Facilitate and manage use of license agreement incentives by client.
- Liaison between client, sales, events, food & beverage and finance to ensure all parties are aware of how incentives will be used.
Provide overall administrative support to Sales department when needed. This may include various projects, cross training, or general administrative support efforts.
- A minimum education level of:BA/BS Degree (4-year) in English, Professional Writing, Communications, or a related field or A minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Proven experience in writing legal contracts with accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with various level of employees inside and outside of the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to pay a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn required business systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Must work harmoniously in a team setting exhibiting the “Aloha Spirit” to fellow workers, guests, clients and the community so as to provide exceptional customer service while demonstrating behaviors that reflect ASM Global / Hawai‘i Convention Center’s vision, mission statement and values.
AEG Worldwide reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG Worldwide may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.