The Hawaii Convention Center is located within walking distance of Waikiki, the Hawaii Convention Center is like no other in the world. Open to the outdoors - with terraces, lanais, courtyards, waterfalls, and fishponds - this remarkable facility combines the latest in cutting edge technology with authentic Hawaiian ambience. Our cultural diversity and legendary spirit of aloha encourage attendees to see the world in a new light, so it's no surprise that people accomplish more when they meet here. Best of all, the warmth of Hawaii and its people continue to inspire, long after meetings have ended.
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Manages all aspects of the company property management database system – USI. Analyzes data from system to support Sales goals of Hawaii Convention Center
MANAGE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DATABASE AND SYSTEM(S)
- Monitor and update all system information pertaining to each specific event. Consult with Sales Team Members on event specifics then update system to reflect ongoing changes.
- Independently extract system data and/or run reports to audit system to safeguard and maintain data integrity. Check system to ensuring proper documentation and information is up to date an accurate.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technological system issues in collaboration with local IT and database company.
PROVIDE SYSTEM ANALYTICS AND DATABASE SUPPORT TO TEAM MEMBERS
- Gather system data to create, develop and interpret complex reports to track progress and provide information on various sales goals, targets, conflicts and/or events bookings. Collaborate with and make recommendations to team members and/or other departments as required.
- Analyze system information to create rental calculations, quotes, and book space for events.
- Identify, make recommendations and resolve system event issues, conflicts, errors etc.
- Create complex graphs and pivot tables to aid in communicating the interpretations of system information.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Maintain expert level knowledge of database system and information via attendance of educational trainings offered by database company.
- Responsible for developing and deploying thorough training to all users on system.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
- Must have a high level of skill in Microsoft Excel with the ability to creates complex pivot tables, expanded formulas, and graphs.
- Knowledge of reservation or booking system, and sales tracking systems.
- Strong computer skills including a well-rounded working knowledge of database(s) and system(s); Microsoft Office
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Effective communicate skills; can articulate ideas and issues clearly.
- Attention to detail and good organizational and analytical skills
- Must have a flexible attitude and the ability to deal well with changing assignments and priorities.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Requires the ability to successfully interface with all levels of employees in all departments.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position/ use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekdays, weekends, holidays and additional hours as venue schedule requires.
- Must have the ability to work harmoniously in a team setting exhibiting the “Aloha Spirit” to fellow workers, guests, clients and the community so as to provide exceptional customer service while demonstrating behaviors that reflect AEG / Hawai‘i Convention Center’s vision, mission statement and values.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.