AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Responsible for managing and executing client service program initiatives for corporate client accounts including sponsorship fulfillment, activation, solving partnership issues and other services pertaining to the needs of our corporate clients.
Corporate client account mix to include large scale multi-property Partners and Venue Partners. Provide support for special event planning and customer service during events, as required. The position will also focus on renewals by spearheading recap documentations and auditing fulfilled contractual obligations.
- Contractual Obligations: Ensure that L.A. LIVE events and Campus complies with obligations outlined in various agreements for partners. Proactively engage with each partner to fulfill these obligations as well as explore additional opportunities for activations. Work internally within L.A. LIVE departments to communicate partner contractual obligations and fulfillment strategies.
- Customer Service: Receive incoming Client Services inquiries and manage requests from corporate clients. Build and sustain positive relationships with L.A. LIVE and L.A. LIVE Event Clients through direct and indirect communication. Fulfill general requests from corporate clients while keeping consistent with the guidelines set forth in the policies and procedures manual. Conduct top-level calls and correspondence with each L.A. LIVE and event partners to discuss event details, including location, space size, move-in date/time, material rentals, insurance requirements, utility rentals, activation hours, etc.
- Event Management: Act as primary Client Service/Activation contact during assigned events. Assume leadership role by preparing and solving event night fulfillment and partnership activation as well as client issues and complaints and managing the overall experience for corporate clients. Work with operations team to prepare event details and assign concourse or Plaza space to each client. Direct all facets of pre-event production, onsite management, and post-event breakdown. Manage both internal and external Campus partner and event partner expectations on processes, timelines, approvals, and deadlines. Serve as main arena point of contact with all vendors including location, food, drink, design/décor, fabricators, audio, lighting, and staffing.
Signage Asset Management: Manage day-to-day processes and maintenance on signage assets throughout the L.A. LIVE and STAPLES Center venues. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating Out of Home (OOH) Sales Decks & Spec Books
- Shooting Proof of Performance (POP) photos & building decks inclusive of photos for each client running content on LEDs & static units
- Working with Sr. Director to create renewal decks for current clients
- Build ‘pitch’ decks for potential new business
- Manage all signage asset tools and organizational documents (Spreadsheets of most up-to-date signage inventory, content lists, content calendars, camera maintenance and check out system, etc.)
- Lead weekly meetings with Sr. Director to discuss signage updates/forecasts
- Work closely with AEG Digital team to maintain inventory control & organization of partner content
General Administration: Administer follow-up of any emails sent to Corporate Clients. Prepare major correspondence for clients (i.e. letters, policies and procedures). Maintain event calendar for regular distribution to clients. Maintain event files for Camus events. Administer follow-up required from post-event reports. Coordinate legal paperwork for partner accounts and ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations.Maintain client files. Coordinate meetings, as necessary. Ensure that COO Global Partnerships is kept abreast of all activities relating to corporate clients through established reporting procedures. Attend and participate in weekly departmental, activation, and event operations meetings to speak knowledgably on upcoming activations
- Attend sponsor/partner functions and events.
- Development of Partner Activation -- Maintain and grow L.A. LIVE partner and L.A. LIVE event partner relationships through regular touchpoints, including but not limited to: weekly or bi-weekly calls, event onboarding calls, business planning, post-event recap meetings. Act as an extension of assigned partners’ brand, understanding the industry landscape, business objectives, challenges, opportunities. Interact with activating partners during L.A. LIVE and STAPLES Center events to solve problems and ensure agreement terms are fulfilled.
- Simultaneously manage & execute multiple activations of varying sizes at any one time.
Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) In a related field
- 6-8 years Related work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent at relationship building and people skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and have the ability to work independently without the need for supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to handle minor lifting and load/unload merchandise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and ability to learn required business systems.
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends (day and evening) as the event calendar requires.
- Must have customer service-related experience and strong interpersonal skills
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.