AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Sr Director Partnership Sales is responsible for generating sponsorships as well as managing the sponsorship budget goals for LA Galaxy and Galaxy II. The Sr. Director will partner and work closely with key individuals in regards to Sponsorship for LA Galaxy and Galaxy II. S/he will work with the AEG Global Partnerships structure and resources on a consistent basis. The Sr. Director will also be responsible for managing a team who will also work closely with Global Partnerships specifically the activation team.
This position will be based in AEG’s LA LIVE headquarters as well as Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, reporting into the Senior Vice President, Global Partnerships. The Sr. Director will work for the Global Partnerships Division but will partner directly with the President of the LA Galaxy and front office as well as the GM of StubHub Center and other venue staff as needed.
The candidate we select into this key role will have a proven track record in building successful partnerships as well as consistently securing seven-figure investments with FORTUNE 500 organizations.
S/he already has an established reputation and track record of success, gained with any combination of major brands, teams or agencies, and is now looking to further enhance their reputation with one of the leading sports and entertainment companies in the world.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year).
•7+ years of sales experience, including 5 years of sponsorship sales, servicing and activation experience within the Entertainment or Sports Industries.
•Renowned solution selling pedigree.
•Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
•Exemplary problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
•Ability to synergize the efforts of individuals and teams from multiple AEG business units to accomplish the goals of the company.
•Ability to effectively managing a sales team by motivating and supporting them to reach their sales goals.
•Known throughout the industry for their poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- MLS Sponsorship experience preferred
•Advanced Degree preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.