AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG Global Partnerships is seeking an Account Executive, Partnership Activation (T-Mobile Arena and MGM Grand Garden Arena). This person will be responsible for supporting a team of network asset managers, managing designated corporate network partnerships, and coordinating key division events.
Account Servicing – Manage day-to-day maintenance and fulfillment of partnership agreements. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fulfillment of all elements in accounts including promotions, grassroots events, broadcasts, signage, hospitality, etc.
- Develop new and exciting promotional concepts for partners to help provide maximum return on investment
- Participation in renewal process to ensure elements are enhanced or revised as needed
- Preparation of partnership recap for teams, events, and venues at the end of the year/season in a timely manner
- Assist Asset Team on long-term projects and account management as needed
Administration – Maintain various databases and reports as assigned by the Asset Team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Partner contact information
- Local and League ticket banks
- Partner checklists and tracking sheets
- CRM input and allocations
- Recap creation, tracking, and analysis
- A minimum education level of Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent at relationship building and people skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and have the ability to work independently without the need for supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to handle minor lifting and load/unload merchandise
- Must be fully capable and proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Regular attendance and hours in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AEG from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company including working game nights and event weekends.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.