AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Conversion Crew members are in charge of changing the arena floor setup for each event. Candidates should arrive on time to work for scheduled work shifts; follow directions from lead persons, supervisors, and managers; work with a variety of tools including sockets, wrenches, hammers, drills, impact wrench, allen wrenches, and screwdrivers; and check with supervisor prior to clocking out.
- Ability to work grave-yard shift any day of the week
- Ability to lift heavy weights, stand and move on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of Entry Level Non-Exempt 0-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work long hours on your feet while under pressure
- Must speak and read English, able to stand, walk, and bend for 6+ hours
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Flexibility to work OVERNIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.