AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Parking Attendant makes the first and last impression of the Gila River Arena. The position will oversee the efficient ingress into assigned arena parking lots. Lot Attendants may be responsible for controlling exits out of the parking lot, splitting entry into lanes or controlling reserved areas
- Provide customer service to guests as they enter the parking locations.
- Responsible for all vehicles that enter the parking location through the identified lane
- Assist guests with directions to other locations or quickest entry points to the facility
- Ensure all vehicles are properly parked by vehicle permit
- Provide set-up and break down of signage and traffic management equipment around the assigned parking location, in compliance with the traffic management program
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of Entry Level Non-Exempt 0-2 years of related work experience
- Proven customer services experience, preferably in a service industry.
- Previous cashier experience or strong math skills.
- Comfortable around cashiering environment.
- Must be a positive, outgoing and able to work well with others.
- Proven experience dealing with conflicts and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional appearance required.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Position is event based with typical hours being 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM during events are scheduled at Gila River Arena.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.