AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
- Oversee the production and delivery of all creative concepts used in all visual communication mediums, for the LA Galaxy, LA Galaxy II, LA Galaxy Academy and Dignity Health Sports Park. This includes paid advertising (TV Commercials print, radio), online marketing, website, social media, in-venue(videoboards, LED ribbons, and stadium signage), and events (activation spaces, branding, and giveaways) while overseeing each phase of the internal and external approval.
- Build creative campaigns, including creative treatments, production timelines, and final assets for the organization. Projects will include the annual kit launch, start of season, seasonal brand campaign, season ticket renewals, group ticket campaigns, premium ticket campaigns, MLS All-Star, special competitions (US Open Cup, Champions League, Leagues Cup), and playoffs.
- Serve as the organization’s creative leader who will drive brand consistency across all fan touchpoints. Build and lead a creative review process that will ensure this consistency.
- Lead and inspire the creative team, including graphic designers, video producers, and photographers, to build project plans and adhere to timelines while elevating the individual and group's overall creative imagination and work quality.
- Manage the department’s production budget to support outsourced projects, including design, video production, photography, and motion graphics as needed.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) In a related field
- 6-8 years Experience in managing creative teams
- Experience in managing production timelines and project plans
- Experience in receiving, interpreting and delivering on creative briefs from various departments including Marketing, Ticketing, Partnerships and Stadium Operations
- Must be well-versed with an understanding of graphic design, photography and video production
- Must have hands-on expertise in at least one creative field including graphic design, photography and video production
- Strong project management skills including the ability to set and deliver on strict timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at relationship building and communicating across departments
- Current knowledge of industry trends and a passion to innovate digital and social strategies
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver promptly by strict deadlines