For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The LA Galaxy Camp Coach will exemplify professionalism and quality soccer training for the Camps & Clinics Department. Providing a platform for children to motivate and encourage development in soccer. Camp Coaches also build positive relationships with the community and portray a positive image of the LA Galaxy. The seasonal part-time camp coach position will run for the summer of 2022, approximately June through August.
- Provide work availability monthly to Camps and Clinics Department
- During shifts remain proactive, highly organized, and resourceful with great attention to detail and communicate effectively with event organizers and administration regarding potential areas of concern.
- Provide detailed report to event organizer of any major incident relating to an individual that may result in needing hospital care and log incident using adequate documentation.
- Follow the LA Galaxy Camp Coach Guidelines during the scheduled camps and clinics
- Maintain LA Galaxy issues gear well-kept and presentable to wear at clinics
- Assist in the set-up and break-down of camp events
- Provide a well-organized, fun, safe, and disciplined practice environment
- Execute enthusiasm with all participants, engaging them in a motivating and encouraging manner through positive reinforcement
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma (BA/BS Degree Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Similar prior experience in this field of practice at either high school or college level.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays to allow commitment to LA Galaxy Programs.
- Ability to think critically and make independent decisions regarding the assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and return to play decisions per state licensure guidelines
- Ability to communicate effectively in high stress/pressure situation when talking to patients, medical professionals, staff and families
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.