AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
As a member of the Premium Sales Team, the Account Executive is responsible for selling all premium ticket products for the LA Galaxy at Dignity Health Sport Park. The primary focus of this position is drive revenue by selling contractual Luxury Suites, Platinum Seats, Field Seats and Terrace Cabanas. Additional premium events include: national team soccer matches, international soccer matches, and other sporting and special events.
- Execute effective sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase of premium ticket products in order to meet established sales objectives.
- Responsible for a minimum of 5 outside meetings per week with premium prospects.
- Proactively solicit and follow-up on personal sales leads under the guidelines established by supervisors.
- Participate in regular/scheduled meetings with the Director of Premium Sales to establish best processes and strategies for driving new business and retaining existing clients.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required and assigned by management.
- Work closely with other members of the Premium Department to ensure inventory integrity, high levels of customer service and enhance overall team performance.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
- Proven track record in developing long lasting business relationships with clients.
- A self-starter with a competitive drive and initiative.
- Polished presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations quickly and confidently.
- Assertive, persistent, and results oriented.
- Must be able to support team environment and adhere to department guidelines.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and ability to learn required business systems.
- Bilingual in Spanish, is a plus.
- Knowledge of soccer/ MLS and or Sports & Entertainment, is a plus.
- Sales experience preferred, sports sales experience a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Experience and training in Outbox, Microsoft CRM, or other Customer Relations Management system.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.