AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Working under the supervision of the department managers, the Conversion Crew will be responsible for pre-game/pre-event set up, post-game/post-event break down, and all other operational elements.
- Assist with event setups and stadium changeovers. Complete daily task sheet for each event prioritizing each task based on necessity; including: set up of stadium seats, equipment is returned to proper location etc.
- Perform facility operational tasks required in keeping up the facility on non-event days. Ensure all suites are stocked, tables are set up, fridges are working and venue is ready for the next event day.
- Assist Operations Lead, Manager Event Operations and Manager Facility Operations as needed
- Other responsibilities and duties assigned
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum 1-2 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of operations equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, staging, basketball floors, volleyball, football and tennis, etc.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule requires
- Ability to meet deadlines and function in fast-paced setting
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Fork lift certification not required but strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual proficiency in Spanish is preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.