AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Event Manager is responsible for managing the event details and front-of-house needs for all venue events, including family shows, concerts, sporting events, graduations, and corporate events. This position is responsible for communicating event specifics to all applicable departments and working to ensure the success of each event
- Develop concepts and budgets for special events and game entertainment
- Manage the operations, rehearsals and execution of events and entertainment in compliance with expectations of event owners and venue management
- Hire, train and manage event staff and vendors and any entertainment staffing
- Work with internal and external entities to manage and broadcast event production
- Create timing, staging, scripts and master schedule for all events
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Marketing, Communication, Management, or Related Field
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related work experience; large group management experience preferred
- Must be able to operate under extreme deadlines and within budget.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Enterprising self-starter with the ability to work with minimal to no supervision
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional guest and client service capabilities
- Must be a resourceful, quick learner and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and ability to learn required business systems
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.