AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for regular and preventative maintenance of the facility landscaping to include all plants, lawn, irrigation, concrete walkways and loading docks. In addition, the Groundskeeper has primary role in learning how to measure and paint the fields based upon the sport in which is being played on particular field to ensure they are ready for event days.
- Measure and paint playing fields to ensure they are ready for event days.
- Mow, edge, verticut, topdress, and brush field on an as needed basis
- Spray fields to eradicate weeds and pests.
- Ensure all outdoor equipment, such as mower and carts, is maintained and operational at all times.
- Make sure loading dock areas are neat, clean, and organized daily.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Must have basic understanding of all different sports and their dimensions
- Must have a valid driver’s license (to drive gators and carts in/around the facility).
- Good communication and customer service skills to be able to work well with other departments and provide good service internally
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous experience in commercial or industrial landscaping preferred.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.