AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing an excellent guest experience for all internal and external guests of the Dignity Health Sports Park. The incumbent monitors entry to the venue and provides guest escorts to various spaces inside the facility.
- Provide excellent guest services at all Dignity Health Sports Park Events by performing AEG Encore service. Always attending to guests needs.
- Answer guest inquires and provide information and/or directions. Escalating issues/problems to Guest Services Lead when necessary.
- Scan and check for valid tickets at entry gates.
- Control ticket access points thought the Dignity Health Sports Park by checking guest’s tickets to ensure they are allowed into the appropriate areas.
- Assisting guest with seating problems or issues, ensuring quick resolution and escalating when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0-1 years of related work experience preferably in the sports/entertainment venue environment.
- Must be able to work evenings and are required to be available to work all weekends and holiday.
- Must be able to stand consistently for a minimum of 8 hours and withstand various weather elements such as high temperatures and rain.
- Excellent customer service skills
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.