AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Security Officer will maintain the safety of all employees, guests and clients at StubHub Center shows, events, festivals, tours, one-offs and venues through constant patrol, observation and documentation. This position will be first point of contact for all security related issues and will control the diffusion of incidents at the venue. The Security Officer will also assist with customer service requests.
- Monitor assigned area of venue on foot. Observe, report, and control ongoing activity keeping track of unusual occurrences. Assist with the ejection or control of unruly, disruptive, intoxicated guests
- Monitor entry and access point for the venue. Ensure all guests and employees have appropriate access to be in each specific area.
- Escort artists, VIPs, guests and employees to protect and prevent unwanted attention, disruption, incident or injury.
- Respond immediately to fire control center to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
- Respond, observe and document all medical situations and request EMT/medical personnel. Assist with minor first aid situations. Coordinate transportation for friends and family of afflicted when necessary.
- Assist with all customer service needs before, during and after each show, including: directions, instructions, information, escorts and medical.
- Screen and confirm all employees, vendors, delivery personnel, guests and artists entering venue to ensure appropriate access. Review and verity documentation to ensure validity.
- Log all activity, movement and repairs in appropriate log ensuring all incidents are accurately documented.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert organization, leadership and time management skills
- Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license
- Must be able to work long hours including nights, weekend and some holidays
- CPR and AED certification
- Knowledge of rules and regulations with good understanding of right and wrong
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Guard Card
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.