AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Supervisor, Security will maintain the safety and security of all employees, guests and clients at StubHub Center shows, events, festivals, tours, one-off’s and venues through the supervision of Security Officers and by performing constant patrol, observation and documentation. The Security Supervisor and Officers will be the first point of contact for all security-related issues and will control the diffusion of any incidents at the venue. The incumbent in this position must know and enforce all StubHub Center rules and policies; comply with all legal and ethical instructions provided by the Security Manager and Building Management; and ensure/maintain the highest levels of integrity for him/herself and the security staff.
- Supervise Security Officers who are on duty for event and non-event days. Ensure that officers are patrolling their assigned areas; working their schedules as assigned, with required breaks; and that they respond to all security and safety-related calls in a timely manner.
- Perform back-office administrative functions including, but not limited to: Officer scheduling and timecard management/verification; preparing required reports; and issuing daily credentials for employees, workers and visitors when necessary.
- Investigate and compile accurate incident reports. Review camera footage, locate witnesses, and work closely with law enforcement as needed.
- Participate in the Officer hiring process (e.g., interviewing); counsel staff on performance and attendance matters; prepare written disciplinary documentation as needed.
- Monitor and record activity on venue security cameras. Ensure that all cameras are working properly and are unobstructed.
- Patrol venue to ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Observe, report, and control ongoing activity, keeping track of unusual occurrences. Assist with the ejection or control of unruly, disruptive or intoxicated guests.
- Monitor entry and access point for the venue. Screen and confirm all employees, vendors, delivery personnel, guests and artists entering the venue to ensure appropriate access. Review and verify documentation to ensure validity.
- Escort artists, VIPs, guests and employees to protect and prevent unwanted attention, disruption, incident or injury.
- Respond immediately to fire control center to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
- Respond, observe and document all medical situations and request EMT/medical personnel. Assist with minor first aid situations. Coordinate transportation for friends and family of afflicted when necessary.
- Assist with all customer service needs before, during and after each show, including: directions, instructions, information, escorts and medical.
- Document in writing all activity, movement and repairs in appropriate log ensuring all incidents are accurately described.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Expert organizational, leadership and time management skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time when monitoring, checking access, or on patrol throughout the venue, including going up and down stairs in an arena setting. If needed, must be able to apprehend and hold individuals until a deputy arrives
- Must be able to work long hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license
- Knowledgeable of OSHA.ADA laws and regulations
- Valid CPR and AED certifications
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.