For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. Ticketing is the heart of any event from small-scale concerts to large-scale festivals. The intern will have the opportunity to learn and be a part of a friendly and cohesive ticketing team.
- Assist with the inner workings of the ticketing team at Goldenvoice Bay Area Division
- Assist with a festival that is the first of its kind in San Francisco’s history, while working at historic venues along the way.
- Build events using the AXS back-end ticketing systems
- Communicate with external artist teams for follow-up on Label/Artist/Agency Holds, as well as the day of the show
- Coordinate with concert and festival staff for Box Office policies and procedures
- Assist at events when needed
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Passion for live entertainment
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
- Desire to learn more about the entertainment industry
- Attend concerts
- Corporate networking
- Resume review with AEG Talent Acquisition team