For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to executive level employees. This position is responsible for the handling of information requests, distributing ticket requests and performing administrative/clerical functions. Administrative functions include but are not limited to, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and heavy calendaring. The Executive Admin Assistant also works on various projects of a confidential nature as assigned by the executive.
- Handle internal and external communication and correspondence for the executive in a confidential manner.
- Forward incoming ticket requests to appropriate party, or execute ticket requests when necessary.
- Book travel and arrange correspondence for executives.
- Supporting both professional and personal schedules for the executive including but not limited to appointments, conference calls and meetings.
- Responsible for general administrative support activities including preparing documents and presentations, sending meeting notices, creating and maintaining an organized filing system for electronic and hardcopy files.
- Prepare and submit the executive’s expense reports including reconciling travel.
- Work onsite at concert and festival events on an as needed basis as an industry liaison and coordinator.
- Supporting daily operational duties related to the executive in a personal and professional capacity. Ensures that all documents are seen and signed in timely manner
- Personal errands, booking meal reservations, arranging dinner parties and family travel.
- May assist with special projects as assigned by executive in timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Clear and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to act with discretion and handle confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with different personality types
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.