AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
As a member of Guest Services, the Usher is responsible for providing excellent customer service at all events, while providing directions and scanning tickets. The Usher is also responsible for greeting guests, assisting guests with finding their seats, controlling access points, and assisting guests when issues/problems arise. .
- Assist guests with directional and informational inquiries by demonstrating strong knowledge of the facility and event(s).
- Communicate in a professional manner with other building staff, clients, guests, supervisors and corporate staff on important information.
- Work to effectively accommodate guests with disabilities, while complying with facility/event ADA requirements.
- Display a calm and attentive demeanor when rectifying issues with guests.
- Check guest tickets upon entry to the facility/venue or section. Review guest tickets to direct them to the appropriate area.
- Control access points to prevent unauthorized entries.
- Report any activities or behaviors that conflict with facility/event policy or code of conduct to supervisor or Event Manager.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0-1 years of related work experience
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplify a strong commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance (must wear assigned uniform provided by management during all shifts)
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound judgement; able to make sound decisions
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Available part-time
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.