For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Maintenance Specialist is responsible for ensuring the functionality of the venue prior, during, and after concerts and events. The Maintenance Specialist will perform various maintenance tasks such as painting, plumbing, electrical, heating/ air conditioning systems or construction tasks as they arise to make sure the venue is looking and functioning to its best potential. This individual will oversee daily, weekly, monthly scheduled cleaning and various assigned maintenance projects.
- Perform daily, event and regularly scheduled cleaning and maintenance projects. Responsible for the overall maintenance of the venue, including: carpet repair/cleaning, painting of interior/exterior, elevator repair, bathroom maintenance, upkeep of air-conditioning and heating, electrical and plumbing work, other repairs/maintenance as needed.
- Perform duties as directed by Manager to maintain all facility equipment in good working condition.
- Assist with inspecting systems throughout the facility to detect malfunctions and determine a solution for repair.
- Participates in developing standard procedures for maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of venue and all associated assets.
- Assist with the purchase of work materials as needed or as directed.
- Work with Manager to schedule and supervise part time cleaners according to venue event schedule.
- May be responsible for coordinating with outside vendors on repair and maintenance work, building set props and decorations and assisting with advancement of production as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Must have immediate knowledge of electrical systems and plumbing systems – National Electrical Code a plus
- Organized with previous supervision experience
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Experience in proper cleaning solutions and overall repair/maintenance
- Must be able to climb, crawl, bend, and stoop with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- HVAC experience a plus.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.