AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
As a member of Guest Services the Ticket Seller is responsible for providing excellent customer service and processing single ticket transactions to various AEG events. The Ticket Seller is responsible for greeting guests, providing event information, handling cash and tickets with accuracy, and assisting guests when issues/problems arise. The Ticket Seller may also be asked to work Will Call windows, customer service windows, and perform other ticketing related duties.
- Process single ticket transactions at the Box Office and distribute event Will Call tickets, while handling cash and accepting payments for transactions, accurately counting money, and returning change in the full amount.
- Balance and reconcile cash and receipts at the end of each shift with manager or supervisor.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the facility, events, and schedules to provide patrons with information regarding performances and ticketing policies in-person or over the Box Office phone line.
- Provide support to Managers, Administrator, and Supervisors as needed within the Box Office.
- Comply with facility/event ADA requirements when selling tickets to ensure guests with disabilities are reasonably accommodated.
- Display a calm and attentive demeanor when rectifying issues with guests.
- Report any activities or behaviors that conflict with facility/event policy or code of conduct to supervisor or manager.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to accurately and efficiently deal with large quantities of cash and other payment methods; prior cash handling experience required.
- Exemplify a strong commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance
- Able to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Understand or able to learn basic computer skills.
- Have sound judgement
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Available part-time
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.