For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
OPERATIONS STAFF - ELEVATOR OPERATOR
The Elevator Operator will be responsible for safely operating the elevator and ensuring the elevator is in compliance with elevator capacity when guests load in and load out. This position will also assist with permitting guests with access into the building and the event.
- Responsible for safely operating elevator in compliance with elevator capacity which guests load in and load out may require.
- Report any elevator performance and operational issues to management.
- Welcome guests in a friendly manner and answer questions, direct guests to important areas of the venue, and provide additional assistance whenever necessary.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.