AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Art Operations Lead will be responsible for overseeing the advancement and creation of installations, interactive elements and performances. This position will develop the schedule and coordinate locations for performances on site in addition to managing the art installation/décor rentals and departmental budget to ensure expenses are tracked properly through accounting and payment protocols.
- Oversee the advancement and curation of performers and performances. Develop schedule and locations for performances on site. Communicate schedule with necessary departments to ensure performances play out safely in an organized manner.
- Create genuine fan experiences through installations, interactive elements and non-traditional performances across the festival.
- Advance credentials and onsite assets for performers and vendors related to department.
- Coordinate activation build timeline with appropriate departments to ensure proper oversight and staffing in addition to overseeing build requests and timelines. Coordinate supply orders and manage drop of and pick up of supplies needed on site.
- Responsible for hiring and supervising staff. Manage art installation/décor rentals and departmental budget to ensure expenses are tracked properly through accounting and payment protocols.
- Advance and oversee management of back of house hospitality areas related to department.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license to operate a forklift.
- Installation experience of a wide range of art works.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move moderately heavy objects up to 25 lbs.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.