AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The BUKU BUDZ Coordinator will oversee designated areas of the event to ensure operational needs are covered and welcoming for guests to provide information and assistance by responding appropriately to keep guests safe. This position will serve as a physical presence throughout the event by escorting guests who need assistance and dispatching to medical and security for those in need. The Lead Ambassador will also provide guidance to Ambassadors within designated areas on how to handle patron related situations.
- Oversee designated areas of the event to ensure operational needs are covered and welcoming for guests. Responsible for staffing budget, hiring, scheduling, and ensuring staff takes proper breaks.
- Provide information to guests as requested. Escort guests who need assistance to designated areas of the event.
- Serve as a physical presence throughout the festival by helping exemplify values of equity safety and inclusion by deploying with ambassadors per protocol.
- Prepare to escalate situations for patrons and dispatch to medical and security for any patron in need and properly document issues that need an incident report.
- Ensure staff have supplies needed for patrons.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated competency in non-judgmental and compassionate care service
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills.
- Maintain professional appearance and etiquette with festival guests and staff including radio communication with Dispatch and other departments.
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow protocols/directives.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in challenging environments and work with diverse individuals.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.