AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Booking Coordinator is responsible for creating and organizing systems to efficiently streamline venue, one-off, corporate and festivals bookings. Working closely with the Talent Buyer, the Booking Coordinator places holds, builds offers, works within internal ticketing systems. Incumbent communicates internally and externally with agents and artist teams.
- Build and maintain offers for AEG Presents shows, tours and festivals within internal ticketing systems. Work with Talent Buyer to update contracts per artist request and submit to agents/managements.
- Manage and maintain booking database system. Create data reports throughout offer negotiation and ensure final deal points updated in contracts
- Create and maintain show files with all relevant documents, such as offers, contracts, writers, W9s and deposit confirmations.
- Research artist and market data relevant to event bookings and provide information to the talent buyers so they can determine if an offer should be made.
- Liaise with all internal departments (marketing, finance, contracting) once artists are confirmed to ensure all paperwork is included to support settlement. Scanning documents and assist with wire transfers.
- Assist with settlement by using internal ticketing systems.
- Work with talent buyer on stage running orders and lineup/billing order and communicate with agency and artist teams.
- May be responsible for coordinating the work of interns, festival- or event-specific employees.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Ability to act with discretion and handle confidential information
- Must be personable, organized, self-motivated, detail-orientated and reliable
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.); and ability to learn required business systems
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.