AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to executive level employees. This position is responsible for the handling of information requests, distributing ticket requests and performing administrative/clerical functions. Administrative functions include but are not limited to, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and heavy calendaring. The Executive Admin Assistant also works on various projects of a confidential nature as assigned by the executive.
- Handle internal and external communication and correspondence for the executive in a confidential manner.
- Forward incoming ticket requests to appropriate party, or execute ticket requests when necessary.
- Book travel and arrange correspondence for executives.
- Supporting both professional and personal schedules for the executive including but not limited to appointments, conference calls and meetings.
- Responsible for general administrative support activities including preparing documents and presentations, sending meeting notices, creating and maintaining an organized filing system for electronic and hardcopy files.
- Prepare and submit the executive’s expense reports including reconciling travel.
- Work onsite at concert and festival events on an as needed basis as an industry liaison and coordinator.
- Supporting daily operational duties related to the executive in a personal and professional capacity. Ensures that all documents are seen and signed in timely manner
- Personal errands, booking meal reservations, arranging dinner parties and family travel.
- May assist with special projects as assigned by executive in timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Clear and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to act with discretion and handle confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with different personality types
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.