AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Supervisor Box Office is responsible for overseeing the ticket selling staff. The Box Office Supervisor will resolve customer service concerns and troubleshoot issues that arise with ticketing software and the point of sale system. This position will also supervise the building of events in ticketing software and coordinate each show with the marketing department.
- Supervision of ticket sellers. Ensure that all employees are doing what they are supposed to be doing and being available to advise when necessary.
- Responsible for training of ticketing staff. Assist manager with scheduling and disseminate the schedule for department, ensuring all shifts are filled properly.
- Update internal spreadsheets with new and updated show information and send out to ticketing support. Create ticket holds. Submit ticket counts to requesting parties.
- Resolve customer service issues and complaints. Work with department to fix issues related to customer service complaints when appropriate. Troubleshoot any issues relating to software or point of sale system.
- Review ticketing information for each show built, validating prices and dates are correct. Coordinate show builds with marketing department.
- May be responsible for the organization of staff meetings, acceptance and payment of deliveries, organization of office events like holiday parties and birthday celebrations
A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS preferred
Years of related work experience: 3
Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills and experience in conflict resolution
Experience in a supervisory role
Must be able to work flexible schedule, including: nights, weekends and some holidays
Great leadership skills
Knowledge in interest in live entertainment preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.