AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Security Supervisor will protect the safety and security of AEG Presents’ guests, employees, clients and assets. This position will monitor and record activity made on the venue security cameras and by guests, employees, and clients inside the venue. The Security Supervisor will ensure that any potential threat is diffused and that safety is maintained for all parties in the venue.
- Monitor and record activity on venue security cameras. Ensure that all cameras are working properly and unobstructed.
- Monitor guests, visitors and workers to anticipate any potential threat to AEG Presents property, employees, guests or clients.
- Maintain Daily Activity Log with information reported by security team members. Record equipment repairs, guest incidents and near miss situations.
- Actively patrol building to ensure venue doors are secured and there aren’t any pressing security issues
- Prepare and maintain daily log sheets for team radios and key cards for team. Prepare non-show deployment. Obtain pertinent information from previous shift to anticipate needs of current shift.
- Maintain fire control system to ensure system is in proper working order. Activate system during shows/events and inactive when venue is dark.
- Monitor housekeeping activity, unlock and open doors, and provide escorts for housekeeping when necessary.
- Issue daily credentials for employees, workers and visitors when necessary. Maintain visitors log, ensuring guests sign in and out.
- May be responsible for assisting with group tours, delivery check in and delivery logged.
- Oversee and manage staff including, hiring, scheduling, timecard management and terminations.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
- 3- 5 years of related work experience
- Law enforcement or security experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert organizational, leadership and time management skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work long hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license
- Knowledgeable of OSHA/ADA laws and regulations
- Management experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.