AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Manager Security will ensure the safety of all persons in the venue at any given time. This individual will also provide proper staff training on a variety of different hazards or situations that can occur during any event. They will be in charge of recruiting, scheduling, overseeing and evaluating staff and making sure they are up to date on policies and procedures. They will also oversee the maintenance of records, make sure all credentials are up to date and work with other agencies to set up training.
- Interact with all departments to make sure everyone is aware of all safety/security protocols.
- Train new and current employees on risk management policies and procedures for festivals, shows, venues and one-offs.
- Responsible for various types of onsite incidents. Manage incidents according to proper policies and procedures, create incident reports and file accordingly. (e.g., medical emergencies and disruptive guests)
- Maintain proper degrees of credentialing throughout the festivals, shows, venues and one-offs.
- Implementing ABI for security staffing, creating deployments for security companies, managing the ABI security audit team, perform security audits at events with significant deployments, supervising team and assisting with security planning at festivals, shows, venues and one-offs.
- Oversee and manage staff including, hiring, scheduling, timecard management and terminations.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
- 5 years of related work experience
- Law enforcement or security experience
- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Adobe software
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert organizational, leadership and time management skills
- Knowledgeable of OSHA/ADA laws and regulations
- Strong management or leadership background
- Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license
- Demonstrated success in team building
- Management experience
- Understanding of Guard Cards
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.