AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Financial Analyst will have an active role in the monthly management reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting.
- Track actual vs. budget/reforecast, analyze variances and ensure variance commentaries are submitted.
- Participate in preparation of monthly reforecast consolidation, annual budget consolidation and executive financial packages.
- Coordinate quarterly business review calls with Executive Staff and assist with preparation (develop calendar, set up video conferencing, ensure all required documentation is submitted, and distribute supporting materials to participants).
- Coordinate budget meetings with Executive Staff (develop calendar, schedule meetings, book conference rooms, set up video conferencing, ensure all required documentation is submitted and distribute supporting materials to participants).
- Data upload to Planning Solution database.
- Participate in ad-hoc analysis as directed.
- Upload annual budget into central accounting system.
- Provide Planning Solution input template/report support to finance users.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in concert promotion business is a plus
- Previous experience with financial planning systems is a plus
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.