AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Our Human Resources department provides support in the areas of staffing, compensation and benefits, employee relations, organizational development and legal compliance. The Human Resources Assistant is a highly organized, self-motivated professional who has the ability to meticulously compile, organize and report sensitive and critical information. This position will utilize their organization skills to keep HR information orderly and compliant, while also using their administrative skills to anticipate departmental needs and respond accordingly. The Human Resources Assistant must be one-step ahead and think outside the box in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
- First point of contact for all employee inquiries and properly directs concerns to appropriate parties to coordinate fast and effective resolutions. Responsible for overall departmental flow and organization. Provides executive support to Director of Human Resources, including screens and directs phone calls/inquiries, processes expenses, schedules and coordinates travel/meetings, maintains all calendar items, processes incoming mail and correspondence, prepares outgoing mail, and ensures the department is always fully equipped.
- Assist in processing payroll, including extracting and communicating critical information via the processing of personnel action forms (new hires, transfers, promotions, time/attendance, etc.).
- Data entry: input paid time off balances and verification of employee data in Company system. Maintain data integrity.
- Administers employee on-boarding, including processing all new hire paperwork and ensuring all information is correct in Company system.
- Administers employee exiting including final wages, exit alerts, collection of equipment etc., access deletion, and processing all termination information in Company system.
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of intern program, including onboarding, exiting and coordinating mixers/seminars.
- Communicate company policies, procedures, and benefit information to employees including the maintenance of all legal posting requirements.
- Maintain employee and company files according to internal retention policies and all legal compliance requirements.
- Additional duties may include generating various HR Reports as required, complete employment verifications, liaises with third party payroll and related employees and departments, handles and safeguards confidential and proprietary information, provide receptionist/front desk relief.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business Administration or related field
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Previous administrative experience supporting a department or executive and/or maintenance of a front desk
- Satisfactory experience in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Proven ability to utilize discretion and best judgment when handling confidential information
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- A working knowledge of HR compliance laws and regulations
- One year of payroll experience using an HRIS system and applying knowledge of applicable State & Federal Wage and Hours Laws
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.