AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at some of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
Responsible for the supervision of Ticket Purchase Support department. Analyze and oversee customer communication coming in and out of the department. Manage and utilize tools related to infrastructure and customer communication. Train Customer Service Reps in products and customer communication tools, manage and coach representatives to be “customer service” ready. Collaborate with the VP Client Operations, TPS Support Specialist, and Customer Service Leads disseminate internal communications and updates to all agents.
- Responsible for quality of service in Ticket Purchase Support (TPS) department. Implement process improvements for department. Monitor the communication with customers and the TPS communication infrastructure. Gather data from call center provider and email service. Monitor queue time and talk time
- Interview and hire new representatives. Overseeing representative schedule by gathering and reviewing data utilizing internal systems (i.e. UltiPro). Manage multiple part time employees and make adjustments to schedules based on changing availability
- Coach Leads and Festival University students to escalated customer issues by phone or email. Work with different internal departments or clients to asses issue and determine the best course of action to take. Follow up with solution to representatives. Lead resolution projects as assigned by VP Client Operations
- Responsible for Representative training. Assign and delegate training tasks to Leads. Overview of the training process and incorporate and access new employees on readiness to take calls. Conduct training via in person presentations. Create training processes for department
- Gather, analyze and present data on TPS workload and efficiency
- Gather and provide data to VP Client Operations during fiscal budget planning. Present TPS specific needs or requests for review.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of call center processes
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- People management or team lead experience specifically coaching, developing, and mentoring staff
- Highly proficient in using spreadsheets to create and present analysis, auditing and reconciliation
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.