AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at nearly 200 of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
The Sr QA Engineer-Automation is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of UI and API test automation using the defined framework with a goal of stability, reliability, and increased coverage for the various product platforms. The position is responsible for the development and adherence of standards and best practices in collaboration with QA leadership.
- Utilize Selenium technology with Python programming language and Pytest framework to design and create automated test scripts that automate existing manual test cases, allowing for the reduction in manual regression testing of our current product suite.
- Lead discussions with Sr. SQA Engineer to determine what functionality can be automated, what dependencies exist, and how to best leverage the current framework to integrate the new scripts into current CI/CD codebase.
- Review current and upcoming product roadmap to determine what features and functionality will need scripts generated or modified for support of upcoming releases.
- Create and maintain automated API testing scripts leveraging JSON technology for tests and Postman Runner for the execution of tests.
- Perform code reviews of automated scripts and refactor or modernize code as needed to adhere to best practices.
- Work with various product teams to define load testing requirements and implement load testing where able to help determine maximum capacity and identify bottlenecks
- Provide release night support for post-release automation runs until code can be implemented into a seamless CI/CD process.
- Work with DevOps resources and various Engineering leadership to implement automation into current and future CI/CD efforts
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of 4-6 years of related work experience
- Experience with a focus on automated testing strategies and frameworks, as well as automation development technologies
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining test automation scripts in Selenium, Python
- Experience using Pytest frameworks
- Experience writing JSON tests against APIs in Postman Runner
- Technical proficiency with various desktop systems including developer tools like GitHub, etc)
- An understanding of how web-based technologies and supporting back-end databases and APIs work
- Thorough knowledge in functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and other testing methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to interact with and collaborate with other technical/engineering resources
- A background or understanding of load testing strategies and methodologies (i.e. JMeter)
- Experience in unit testing preferred but not required
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.