AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at some of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
The Associate Product Analyst will be responsible for coordinating inbound requests from internal users of the Elevate products, including bugs, features, or any other technical support request. This role communicates with various internal stakeholders, problem solving and conducting detailed research involving complex issues and scenarios. The Associate Product Analyst works directly with a wide range of individuals within the company, and is ultimately responsible for translating business cases into technical specifications.
- Monitor and prioritize inbound support tickets from technical and non-technical team members
- Research, categorize, and analyze configurations, business issues, use cases, and defects
- Communicate status of issues to applicable stakeholders
- Reproduce issues, create test cases, and develop alternate strategies to solve problems
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on key performance metrics
- Create, enhance, and evolve workflows, procedures, escalation within internal tools (JIRA)
- A minimum education level of BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Computer Science or similar
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Strong technical aptitude, and experience in software engineering, development, and databases
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Fast, resourceful learner that can apply new concept, business models, and technologies
- Ability to solve tasks with narrow or minimal guidance
- Ability to quickly assimilate and adapt in a fast changing, fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.