AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at some of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service. The incumbent will answer incoming calls, assist customers with the ticketing system and ticketing issues, answer general questions related to ticketing, send follow-up emails and return calls.
- Handle a high volume of incoming service calls from customers while maintaining a composed, friendly demeanor. Answer customer concerns and inquires and escalate as necessary
- Maintain computerized and/or written records of all customer contact, including account notes.
- Make outbound customer service calls as required to current, past, and potential customers.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management or other company assignees.
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Available for a part time schedule for at least one of the following Monday through Friday shifts:
- Experience in working in customer service or sales role
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with exceptional phone etiquette
- Eagerness to learn with the ability to comprehend and follow directions
- Assertive and results oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel with the ability to learn required business systems
- Knowledge of ticketing software preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.